Stronger Than Heaven aired April 17.
- “I’m thinking of going to the City of Bones for treatment.” – Jace Herondale
- “If there’s one thing I’ve learned in the course of my long life, it’s to take your time.” – Magnus Bane
- “Everyone kind of hates me at the moment.” “Popular as always, I see.” – Simon Lewis and Jace Herondale
- “I’m a Preator Lupus.” – Jordan Kyle
- “Call me crazy but I tend to respect people who are honest with me.” – Simon Lewis
- “Clary, I know this is important, but so are you.” “So is Jace.” – Luke Graymark and Clary Fairchild
- “I’m just trying to help the homeless.” – Jace Herondale
- “Are you seriously going to live in your van?” “I don’t know. At least my van is not going to spy on me while I sleep.” – Jace Herondale and Simon Lewis
- “If someone’s offering you help, you’d be a fool not to take it.” – Jace Herondale
- “Hey, uh… Praetor. Have you seen a Shadowhunter? She’s got long red hair.” “Yeah, I know who Clary Fairchild is.” – Jace Herondale and Jordan Kyle
The promo for the next Shadowhunters episode, a two-hour special mid-season finale including both the ninth and tenth episodes, is now online.
The mid-season finale airs May 15.
Thy Soul Instructed aired April 10.
- “For such an ugly and despicable species, they do make beautiful things.” – Lilith
- “You tell them to leave Simon alone.” “And you got some magic fairy dust that I can sprinkle around and make that happen?” – Maia Roberts and Luke Graymark
- “I rose from the dead, I can find an apartment.” – Simon Lewis
- “Last week my neighbors offered me a hundred bucks to stop slaughtering my way through Stairway to Heaven.” – Jordan Kyle
- “Too pretty for your own good?” “What, are you jealous?” – Alec Lightwood and Jace Herondale
- “Not to be an overeager warlock boyfriend but… Need a hand?” – Magnus Bane
- “You may be strong, but my love for Clary is stronger.” – Jace Herondale
- “Sixty years ago, I was ripped away from Rosa and my family. I just wanted a piece of my old life back: to be with Rosa, to watch the sun rise, to be normal.” – Raphael Santiago
- “I won’t report your crimes to the Clave on one condition. Leave the city. Tonight.” – Isabelle Lightwood
- “Clary, I think I’m losing my mind.” – Jace Herondale
Freeform has released new sneak peeks from Stronger Than Heaven (305). Watch them below.
The first video contains two separate clips.
Stronger Than Heaven airs April 17 at 8/7c.
The Powers That Be aired March 27 on Freeform.
- “Just because you’re the only Shadowhunter in a party full of warlocks doesn’t mean you can’t have fun.” – Magnus Bane
- “Don’t worry, you don’t have to take your clothes off. Unless you want to.” – Clary Fairchild
- “I want to take her somewhere Mundane, not boring.” – Jace Herondale
- “Asmodeus is my father.” – Magnus Bane
- “Simon and I aren’t going anywhere.” – Maia Roberts
- “Spoken like a true Shadowhunter. The law is hard, but it is the law.” – Lorenzo Rey
- “If you don’t make time for yourself, you’re not gonna find him.” – Luke Graymark
- “Together, we will usher in a new dawn.” – Lilith
- “I’ve never felt about anyone the way I feel about you, Clary. When I met you, I thought I knew everything. But you showed me that there’s so much more to being a Shadowhunter than just killing demons. You’re special. Everything about you. Like how you scrunch your face when you’re thinking. Like how you always double-knot your shoes before you train. Like how you always have a piece of charcoal in your pocket. But more than that, how you always see the best in people. In me. And I’m scared, that if we take things too quickly, that you’re going to see something in me that you don’t like. I just don’t want to ruin this.” – Jace Herondale
- “I don’t care who your dad is, I care who you are.” – Alec Lightwood