The Powers That Be aired March 27 on Freeform.
- “Just because you’re the only Shadowhunter in a party full of warlocks doesn’t mean you can’t have fun.” – Magnus Bane
- “Don’t worry, you don’t have to take your clothes off. Unless you want to.” – Clary Fairchild
- “I want to take her somewhere Mundane, not boring.” – Jace Herondale
- “Asmodeus is my father.” – Magnus Bane
- “Simon and I aren’t going anywhere.” – Maia Roberts
- “Spoken like a true Shadowhunter. The law is hard, but it is the law.” – Lorenzo Rey
- “If you don’t make time for yourself, you’re not gonna find him.” – Luke Graymark
- “Together, we will usher in a new dawn.” – Lilith
- “I’ve never felt about anyone the way I feel about you, Clary. When I met you, I thought I knew everything. But you showed me that there’s so much more to being a Shadowhunter than just killing demons. You’re special. Everything about you. Like how you scrunch your face when you’re thinking. Like how you always double-knot your shoes before you train. Like how you always have a piece of charcoal in your pocket. But more than that, how you always see the best in people. In me. And I’m scared, that if we take things too quickly, that you’re going to see something in me that you don’t like. I just don’t want to ruin this.” – Jace Herondale
- “I don’t care who your dad is, I care who you are.” – Alec Lightwood
Freeform has released two new sneak peeks from The Powers That Be (302). Check them out compiled in one video below.
We have a new clip from the episode featuring Jace and Isabelle. Watch it below:
The Powers That Be airs March 27 at 8/7c.
On Infernal Ground aired March 20 on Freeform.
- “I stand before my fellow Shadowhunters, to take the rune of the Angel. I take this mark to honor him, to bring his light into me, to join the ranks of Shadowhunters, the guardians of peace.” – Clary Fairchild
- “Clary Fairchild, may your heroism be a shining example to all the world.” – Imogen Herondale
- “If the Clave ever found out what we did, they’d lock you in the guard for the rest of your life.” “If I had to do it all over again, I would.” – Jace Herondale and Clary Fairchild
- “I’ve always dreamed of meeting someone like you.” – Alec Lightwood
- “To love is to destroy. Isn’t that what our father always told us?” – Jonathan Morgenstern
- “I learned from my meetings that everyone has a different way of dealing with their cravings. Mine is candy.” – Isabelle Lightwood
- “You don’t choose the blades. The blades choose you.” – Luke Graymark
- “Though you walk in daylight, darkness will follow.” – Seelie Queen
- “I know you’re lying. And now that I know you’re not dead, I’ll give you one chance to tell me the truth before I kill you myself.” – Maia Roberts
- “As far as we’ve come, I suppose the art of communication is still a work in progress.” – Magnus Bane.
SyFy.com has exclusively shared a first photo from the Shadowhunters season three promotional photoshoot.
It features the eight main characters, that’s expanded to include fan-favorite Maia Roberts, played by Alisha Wainwright.
Check it out below: