Thy Soul Instructed aired April 10.
- “For such an ugly and despicable species, they do make beautiful things.” – Lilith
- “You tell them to leave Simon alone.” “And you got some magic fairy dust that I can sprinkle around and make that happen?” – Maia Roberts and Luke Graymark
- “I rose from the dead, I can find an apartment.” – Simon Lewis
- “Last week my neighbors offered me a hundred bucks to stop slaughtering my way through Stairway to Heaven.” – Jordan Kyle
- “Too pretty for your own good?” “What, are you jealous?” – Alec Lightwood and Jace Herondale
- “Not to be an overeager warlock boyfriend but… Need a hand?” – Magnus Bane
- “You may be strong, but my love for Clary is stronger.” – Jace Herondale
- “Sixty years ago, I was ripped away from Rosa and my family. I just wanted a piece of my old life back: to be with Rosa, to watch the sun rise, to be normal.” – Raphael Santiago
- “I won’t report your crimes to the Clave on one condition. Leave the city. Tonight.” – Isabelle Lightwood
- “Clary, I think I’m losing my mind.” – Jace Herondale
What Lies Beneath aired April 4.
- “I think the owl is Jonathan.” – Jace Herondale
- “We just got a fire message from mom, saying she’s “dropping by” for an impromptu “family dinner”.” – Isabelle Lightwood
- “I am charming.” – Magnus Bane
- “Whenever you were feeling down, he’d sneak you up to the roof and point at all the stars. And he said…” “They’re the same stars in Mexico.” – Raphael Santiago and Rosa
- “It’s not easy to find something cute that can accommodate a weapon.” – Clary Fairchild
- “Cooking is an art, not science.” “If that were true, there wouldn’t be instructions.” – Magnus Bane and Alec Lightwood
- “My boys!” “I’m far from being a boy but I appreciate the sentiment.” “My apologies. I should respect my elders.” – Maryse Lightwood and Magnus Bane
- “There are worse things than being locked out of the Seelie Realm and getting drenched.” – Maia Roberts
- “The Clave’s always had its fault. My generation nearly destroyed everything in our passion to fix it. Yours will have to be wiser.” – Maryse Lightwood
- “There it is, the famous Morgenstern swagger. Or is it Wayland? Herondale? Lightwood? It’s hard to keep track of exactly who you are, isn’t it?” – Jonathan Morgenstern
The promo for the next Shadowhunters episode, Salt in the Wound, is now online.
Salt in the Wound airs May 1.
The Powers That Be aired March 27 on Freeform.
- “Just because you’re the only Shadowhunter in a party full of warlocks doesn’t mean you can’t have fun.” – Magnus Bane
- “Don’t worry, you don’t have to take your clothes off. Unless you want to.” – Clary Fairchild
- “I want to take her somewhere Mundane, not boring.” – Jace Herondale
- “Asmodeus is my father.” – Magnus Bane
- “Simon and I aren’t going anywhere.” – Maia Roberts
- “Spoken like a true Shadowhunter. The law is hard, but it is the law.” – Lorenzo Rey
- “If you don’t make time for yourself, you’re not gonna find him.” – Luke Graymark
- “Together, we will usher in a new dawn.” – Lilith
- “I’ve never felt about anyone the way I feel about you, Clary. When I met you, I thought I knew everything. But you showed me that there’s so much more to being a Shadowhunter than just killing demons. You’re special. Everything about you. Like how you scrunch your face when you’re thinking. Like how you always double-knot your shoes before you train. Like how you always have a piece of charcoal in your pocket. But more than that, how you always see the best in people. In me. And I’m scared, that if we take things too quickly, that you’re going to see something in me that you don’t like. I just don’t want to ruin this.” – Jace Herondale
- “I don’t care who your dad is, I care who you are.” – Alec Lightwood
Freeform has released two new sneak peeks from The Powers That Be (302). Check them out compiled in one video below.
We have a new clip from the episode featuring Jace and Isabelle. Watch it below:
The Powers That Be airs March 27 at 8/7c.