The promo for the next Shadowhunters episode, What Lies Beneath, is now online.
What Lies Beneath airs April 3, 2018.
On Infernal Ground aired March 20 on Freeform.
- “I stand before my fellow Shadowhunters, to take the rune of the Angel. I take this mark to honor him, to bring his light into me, to join the ranks of Shadowhunters, the guardians of peace.” – Clary Fairchild
- “Clary Fairchild, may your heroism be a shining example to all the world.” – Imogen Herondale
- “If the Clave ever found out what we did, they’d lock you in the guard for the rest of your life.” “If I had to do it all over again, I would.” – Jace Herondale and Clary Fairchild
- “I’ve always dreamed of meeting someone like you.” – Alec Lightwood
- “To love is to destroy. Isn’t that what our father always told us?” – Jonathan Morgenstern
- “I learned from my meetings that everyone has a different way of dealing with their cravings. Mine is candy.” – Isabelle Lightwood
- “You don’t choose the blades. The blades choose you.” – Luke Graymark
- “Though you walk in daylight, darkness will follow.” – Seelie Queen
- “I know you’re lying. And now that I know you’re not dead, I’ll give you one chance to tell me the truth before I kill you myself.” – Maia Roberts
- “As far as we’ve come, I suppose the art of communication is still a work in progress.” – Magnus Bane.
At New York Comic Con, Shadowhunters revealed its first trailer for the upcoming season three. It includes a glimpse at Lilith.
Check it out below.
In addition, we also heard that Hamilton star Javier Muñoz has been cast as a “rival warlock to Magnus Bane” in the new season.
In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Katherine McNamara talked Jace and Clary, Clary’s relationship with Jonathan and Valentine, and more, in light of the summer finale of Shadowhunters tonight.
“The exciting thing about Clary and Jace right now is that for the first time in the series, they’re both in a place where they’re open to the possibility of a relationship and they’re open to exploring what this connection between them really is,” McNamara says. “Up until this point, one of them has either been suppressing feelings or running from them — one thing or another has been in their way and now they have this opportunity. Despite the impending doom and the other prevalent issues that need to be dealt with, they’re finding that their connection is extremely powerful and you saw that in that scene in the courtyard when they were tracking Jonathan. There is a power in their connection, there is a power in their emotions for each other that goes beyond any attraction, it goes beyond any flirtation. It’s truly a spiritual thing and there’s a power in that that we will see play into their attempts to defeat Valentine and the Seelie Queen.”
Read the full story here.