Freeform has released a bunch of new clips from the two-hour spring finale, Familia Ante Omnia (309) / Erchomai (310).
Watch them below.
Check out the first sneak peek featuring Magnus and Alec here.
The spring finale airs today, May 15.
Stronger Than Heaven aired April 17.
- “I’m thinking of going to the City of Bones for treatment.” – Jace Herondale
- “If there’s one thing I’ve learned in the course of my long life, it’s to take your time.” – Magnus Bane
- “Everyone kind of hates me at the moment.” “Popular as always, I see.” – Simon Lewis and Jace Herondale
- “I’m a Preator Lupus.” – Jordan Kyle
- “Call me crazy but I tend to respect people who are honest with me.” – Simon Lewis
- “Clary, I know this is important, but so are you.” “So is Jace.” – Luke Graymark and Clary Fairchild
- “I’m just trying to help the homeless.” – Jace Herondale
- “Are you seriously going to live in your van?” “I don’t know. At least my van is not going to spy on me while I sleep.” – Jace Herondale and Simon Lewis
- “If someone’s offering you help, you’d be a fool not to take it.” – Jace Herondale
- “Hey, uh… Praetor. Have you seen a Shadowhunter? She’s got long red hair.” “Yeah, I know who Clary Fairchild is.” – Jace Herondale and Jordan Kyle
Thy Soul Instructed aired April 10.
- “For such an ugly and despicable species, they do make beautiful things.” – Lilith
- “You tell them to leave Simon alone.” “And you got some magic fairy dust that I can sprinkle around and make that happen?” – Maia Roberts and Luke Graymark
- “I rose from the dead, I can find an apartment.” – Simon Lewis
- “Last week my neighbors offered me a hundred bucks to stop slaughtering my way through Stairway to Heaven.” – Jordan Kyle
- “Too pretty for your own good?” “What, are you jealous?” – Alec Lightwood and Jace Herondale
- “Not to be an overeager warlock boyfriend but… Need a hand?” – Magnus Bane
- “You may be strong, but my love for Clary is stronger.” – Jace Herondale
- “Sixty years ago, I was ripped away from Rosa and my family. I just wanted a piece of my old life back: to be with Rosa, to watch the sun rise, to be normal.” – Raphael Santiago
- “I won’t report your crimes to the Clave on one condition. Leave the city. Tonight.” – Isabelle Lightwood
- “Clary, I think I’m losing my mind.” – Jace Herondale
The promo for the next Shadowhunters episode, Salt in the Wound, is now online.
Salt in the Wound airs May 1.
Freeform has released new sneak peeks from Stronger Than Heaven (305). Watch them below.
The first video contains two separate clips.
Stronger Than Heaven airs April 17 at 8/7c.