The promo for the next Shadowhunters episode, Salt in the Wound, is now online.
Salt in the Wound airs May 1.
Freeform has released new sneak peeks from Stronger Than Heaven (305). Watch them below.
The first video contains two separate clips.
Stronger Than Heaven airs April 17 at 8/7c.
We’ve been waiting to hear this since San Diego Comic Con last year when it was announced that Jordan Kyle will be entering the show.
Entertainment Weekly is now confirming that Chai Hansen will be playing the role.
“Jordan comes into Simon’s life in a fun, unexpected way,” showrunners Todd Slavkin and Darren Swimmer tell EW. “The two instantly hit it off, but we soon find out there’s a lot more to Jordan than meets the eye, and repercussions that affect more than just Simon.”
While book fans know Jordan’s backstory and his (fraught) relationship with existing characters, let’s see how Jordan is adapted on screen and whether he’ll remain true to the book character!
Shadowhunters season 3 premieres a month earlier than the previously announced date: Tuesday, March 20th at 8/7c on Freeform.
Awake, Arise, Or Be Forever Fallen aired July 31 on Freeform.
- “So the Clave lied and Valentine has the Sword. Is anyone surprised?” – Seelie Queen
- “I appreciate you guys helping me but I think I need stitches. And definitely a rabies shot.” – Bartholomew “Bat” Velasquez
- “Magnus, you’re beautiful.” – Alec Lightwood
- “I knew the person who turned me. That boyfriend I was telling you about, his name was Jordan.” – Maia Roberts
- “I cannot but think that, every time I turn, this is what love got me.” – Maia Roberts
- “Jonathan and I are both trained by Valentine. If anyone can take him down, it’s me.” – Jace Herondale
- “What are you afraid of?” “Acid-washed jeans.” – Alec Lightwood and Magnus Bane
- “Key to having no fear is having nothing to lose. I guess that’s why I haven’t opened my heart in a hundred years. Then I met you.” – Magnus Bane
- “I used to believe Jonathan could be saved. But after what he did to Elliott and Dot and now Max, I’ll kill him with my bare hands if that’s what it takes.” – Clary Fairchild
- “The Mirror is Lake Lyn.” – Clary Fairchild
In a lovely new project in the Shadowhunters Cards, Cassandra Clare posted a new card where Cassandra Jean depicted the characters of The Mortal Instruments series in the season of fall. Check it out in full by clicking on the image below:
Taking a break briefly from the tarot card project, I asked Cassandra Jean to draw the four seasons as the four Shadowhunter series I have either written or planned right now — The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, the Dark Artifices, and The Mysterious TLH.
Here The Mortal Instruments takes the season of fall. From left: Maia, Simon and Isabelle, Sebastian (lurking darkly on a bench) Jace and Clary, Luke and Jocelyn, Alec and Magnus, and Jordan, all in Central Park on a fall day.