Freeform has released a bunch of new clips from the two-hour spring finale, Familia Ante Omnia (309) / Erchomai (310).
Watch them below.
Check out the first sneak peek featuring Magnus and Alec here.
The spring finale airs today, May 15.
Stronger Than Heaven aired April 17.
- “I’m thinking of going to the City of Bones for treatment.” – Jace Herondale
- “If there’s one thing I’ve learned in the course of my long life, it’s to take your time.” – Magnus Bane
- “Everyone kind of hates me at the moment.” “Popular as always, I see.” – Simon Lewis and Jace Herondale
- “I’m a Preator Lupus.” – Jordan Kyle
- “Call me crazy but I tend to respect people who are honest with me.” – Simon Lewis
- “Clary, I know this is important, but so are you.” “So is Jace.” – Luke Graymark and Clary Fairchild
- “I’m just trying to help the homeless.” – Jace Herondale
- “Are you seriously going to live in your van?” “I don’t know. At least my van is not going to spy on me while I sleep.” – Jace Herondale and Simon Lewis
- “If someone’s offering you help, you’d be a fool not to take it.” – Jace Herondale
- “Hey, uh… Praetor. Have you seen a Shadowhunter? She’s got long red hair.” “Yeah, I know who Clary Fairchild is.” – Jace Herondale and Jordan Kyle
The promo for the next Shadowhunters episode, a two-hour special mid-season finale including both the ninth and tenth episodes, is now online.
The mid-season finale airs May 15.
Thy Soul Instructed aired April 10.
- “For such an ugly and despicable species, they do make beautiful things.” – Lilith
- “You tell them to leave Simon alone.” “And you got some magic fairy dust that I can sprinkle around and make that happen?” – Maia Roberts and Luke Graymark
- “I rose from the dead, I can find an apartment.” – Simon Lewis
- “Last week my neighbors offered me a hundred bucks to stop slaughtering my way through Stairway to Heaven.” – Jordan Kyle
- “Too pretty for your own good?” “What, are you jealous?” – Alec Lightwood and Jace Herondale
- “Not to be an overeager warlock boyfriend but… Need a hand?” – Magnus Bane
- “You may be strong, but my love for Clary is stronger.” – Jace Herondale
- “Sixty years ago, I was ripped away from Rosa and my family. I just wanted a piece of my old life back: to be with Rosa, to watch the sun rise, to be normal.” – Raphael Santiago
- “I won’t report your crimes to the Clave on one condition. Leave the city. Tonight.” – Isabelle Lightwood
- “Clary, I think I’m losing my mind.” – Jace Herondale