Katherine McNamara has wrapped up filming on the upcoming season three of Shadowhunters. She posted a video on her Twitter marking the end of filming for her.
Shadowhunters season three premieres April 3, 8 PM ET on Freeform.
At New York Comic Con, Shadowhunters revealed its first trailer for the upcoming season three. It includes a glimpse at Lilith.
Check it out below.
In addition, we also heard that Hamilton star Javier Muñoz has been cast as a “rival warlock to Magnus Bane” in the new season.
Posted in Actors News, TV Show, Video
- Tagged alec lightwood, clary fairchild, Hamilton, isabelle lightwood, jace herondale, Javier Muñoz, jonathan morgenstern, Lilith, luke graymark, magnus bane, maia roberts, New York Comic Con, seelie queen, shadowhunters, shadowhunters s3, simon lewis, trailer
Beside Still Water aired August 14 on Freeform.
- “When am I ever not careful?” – Jace Herondale
- “Angels would never be in favor of killing millions of innocent downworlders along with demons.” – Clary Fairchild
- “You gonna be okay?” “I’m the High Warlock of Brooklyn.” – Alec Lightwood and Magnus Bane
- “I’m so sorry, Clary. I love you.” – Jace Herondale
- “He’s dead.” – Alec Lightwood
- “Clarissa, I’m sorry. The two of you together are too dangerous.” – Valentine Morgenstern
- “You’ve never loved anyone but yourself.” – Clary Fairchild
- “Raziel, hear me. I call upon the mortal instruments and summon you into the mortal realm.” – Valentine Morgenstern
- “You may compel me to one action, Clarissa Morgenstern. What is it that you ask?” – Angel Raziel
- “Bring Jace back. Please.” – Clary Fairchild
- “You could’ve had anything else in the world. And you chose me.” – Jace Herondale
- “Bringing people back—there’s always a consequence.” – Jace Herondale
- “Deep down, I’ve always wanted a sister.” “Me, too.” – Isabelle Lightwood and Clary Fairchild.
- “You do realize this party would’ve been a funeral if not for you.” – Simon Lewis
- “I don’t think I can live without you.” – Alec Lightwood
- “A wise man once told me: relationships take effort.” – Magnus Bane
Posted in TV Show
- Tagged 2x20, alec lightwood, angel raziel, Beside Still Water, clace, clary fairchild, isabelle lightwood, jace herondale, magnus bane, malec, quotes, shadowhunters, Shadowhunters S2, simon lewis, valentine morgenstern
We now have the song list from tonight’s heartbreaking Shadowhunters summer finale, Beside Still Water, courtesy the show’s music supervisor, Lindsay Wolfington. Follow her on Twitter here.
Posted in TV Music
- Tagged 2x20, A R I Z O N A, Beside Still Water, Ember, Feed the Beast, fleurie, Flor, Katherine McNamara, shadowhunters, shadowhunters music, Shadowhunters S2
In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Katherine McNamara talked Jace and Clary, Clary’s relationship with Jonathan and Valentine, and more, in light of the summer finale of Shadowhunters tonight.
“The exciting thing about Clary and Jace right now is that for the first time in the series, they’re both in a place where they’re open to the possibility of a relationship and they’re open to exploring what this connection between them really is,” McNamara says. “Up until this point, one of them has either been suppressing feelings or running from them — one thing or another has been in their way and now they have this opportunity. Despite the impending doom and the other prevalent issues that need to be dealt with, they’re finding that their connection is extremely powerful and you saw that in that scene in the courtyard when they were tracking Jonathan. There is a power in their connection, there is a power in their emotions for each other that goes beyond any attraction, it goes beyond any flirtation. It’s truly a spiritual thing and there’s a power in that that we will see play into their attempts to defeat Valentine and the Seelie Queen.”
Read the full story here.
Posted in Actors News, TV Show
- Tagged clace, clary fairchild, entertainment weekly, interviews, jace herondale, jonathan morgenstern, Katherine McNamara, seelie queen, shadowhunters, Shadowhunters S2, valentine morgenstern