The promo for the next Shadowhunters episode, Thy Soul Instructed, is now online.
Thy Soul Instructed airs April 10.
The promo for the next Shadowhunters episode, What Lies Beneath, is now online.
What Lies Beneath airs April 3, 2018.
Freeform has released two new sneak peeks from The Powers That Be (302). Check them out compiled in one video below.
We have a new clip from the episode featuring Jace and Isabelle. Watch it below:
The Powers That Be airs March 27 at 8/7c.
On Infernal Ground aired March 20 on Freeform.
- “I stand before my fellow Shadowhunters, to take the rune of the Angel. I take this mark to honor him, to bring his light into me, to join the ranks of Shadowhunters, the guardians of peace.” – Clary Fairchild
- “Clary Fairchild, may your heroism be a shining example to all the world.” – Imogen Herondale
- “If the Clave ever found out what we did, they’d lock you in the guard for the rest of your life.” “If I had to do it all over again, I would.” – Jace Herondale and Clary Fairchild
- “I’ve always dreamed of meeting someone like you.” – Alec Lightwood
- “To love is to destroy. Isn’t that what our father always told us?” – Jonathan Morgenstern
- “I learned from my meetings that everyone has a different way of dealing with their cravings. Mine is candy.” – Isabelle Lightwood
- “You don’t choose the blades. The blades choose you.” – Luke Graymark
- “Though you walk in daylight, darkness will follow.” – Seelie Queen
- “I know you’re lying. And now that I know you’re not dead, I’ll give you one chance to tell me the truth before I kill you myself.” – Maia Roberts
- “As far as we’ve come, I suppose the art of communication is still a work in progress.” – Magnus Bane.