Freeform has released three new sneak peeks from A Heart of Darkness (308). Watch them below.
And yes, the title of the episode is A Heart of Darkness, not A Walk into Darkness, as noted by Todd Slavkin in this tweet.
A Heart of Darkness airs May 8 at 8/7c.
Thy Soul Instructed aired April 10.
- “For such an ugly and despicable species, they do make beautiful things.” – Lilith
- “You tell them to leave Simon alone.” “And you got some magic fairy dust that I can sprinkle around and make that happen?” – Maia Roberts and Luke Graymark
- “I rose from the dead, I can find an apartment.” – Simon Lewis
- “Last week my neighbors offered me a hundred bucks to stop slaughtering my way through Stairway to Heaven.” – Jordan Kyle
- “Too pretty for your own good?” “What, are you jealous?” – Alec Lightwood and Jace Herondale
- “Not to be an overeager warlock boyfriend but… Need a hand?” – Magnus Bane
- “You may be strong, but my love for Clary is stronger.” – Jace Herondale
- “Sixty years ago, I was ripped away from Rosa and my family. I just wanted a piece of my old life back: to be with Rosa, to watch the sun rise, to be normal.” – Raphael Santiago
- “I won’t report your crimes to the Clave on one condition. Leave the city. Tonight.” – Isabelle Lightwood
- “Clary, I think I’m losing my mind.” – Jace Herondale
The promo for the next Shadowhunters episode, A Heart of Darkness, is now online.
A Heart of Darkness airs May 8.
What Lies Beneath aired April 4.
- “I think the owl is Jonathan.” – Jace Herondale
- “We just got a fire message from mom, saying she’s “dropping by” for an impromptu “family dinner”.” – Isabelle Lightwood
- “I am charming.” – Magnus Bane
- “Whenever you were feeling down, he’d sneak you up to the roof and point at all the stars. And he said…” “They’re the same stars in Mexico.” – Raphael Santiago and Rosa
- “It’s not easy to find something cute that can accommodate a weapon.” – Clary Fairchild
- “Cooking is an art, not science.” “If that were true, there wouldn’t be instructions.” – Magnus Bane and Alec Lightwood
- “My boys!” “I’m far from being a boy but I appreciate the sentiment.” “My apologies. I should respect my elders.” – Maryse Lightwood and Magnus Bane
- “There are worse things than being locked out of the Seelie Realm and getting drenched.” – Maia Roberts
- “The Clave’s always had its fault. My generation nearly destroyed everything in our passion to fix it. Yours will have to be wiser.” – Maryse Lightwood
- “There it is, the famous Morgenstern swagger. Or is it Wayland? Herondale? Lightwood? It’s hard to keep track of exactly who you are, isn’t it?” – Jonathan Morgenstern