The promo for the next Shadowhunters episode, a two-hour special mid-season finale including both the ninth and tenth episodes, is now online.
The mid-season finale airs May 15.
Dust and Shadows aired January 30.
- “Stop pretending this never happened! I couldn’t save you from Valentine. I couldn’t save you from the City of Bones. She’s Clary’s mother. She’s your mother.” – Alec Lightwood
- “Losing your mom, it’s not something you make better with magic. You just head straight into it and cry your eyes out.” – Magnus Bane
- “I thought I’d be able to get to know her. And she’d get more time to know me as more than just an experiment gone wrong.” – Jace Wayland
- “You’ll blow up the very ground you stand on to make something right.” – Magnus Bane
- “She wasn’t supposed to die, Jace. It was a mistake – a freak demon attack. I want more time with her.” – Clary Fray
- “I know you want her back, but you have to trust me, Clary. You don’t bring people back from the dead.” – Jace Wayland
- “This shirt smells like death.” – Elaine Lewis
- “Clary, if there’s any chance we can get your mother back, we have to take it.” – Alec Lightwood
- “I volunteered in a hospital and I know what real blood smells like.” – Becky Lewis
- “For the last time, World of Warcraft isn’t a cult.” – Simon Lewis