What Lies Beneath
What Lies Beneath aired April 4.
- “I think the owl is Jonathan.” – Jace Herondale
- “We just got a fire message from mom, saying she’s “dropping by” for an impromptu “family dinner”.” – Isabelle Lightwood
- “I am charming.” – Magnus Bane
- “Whenever you were feeling down, he’d sneak you up to the roof and point at all the stars. And he said…” “They’re the same stars in Mexico.” – Raphael Santiago and Rosa
- “It’s not easy to find something cute that can accommodate a weapon.” – Clary Fairchild
- “Cooking is an art, not science.” “If that were true, there wouldn’t be instructions.” – Magnus Bane and Alec Lightwood
- “My boys!” “I’m far from being a boy but I appreciate the sentiment.” “My apologies. I should respect my elders.” – Maryse Lightwood and Magnus Bane
- “There are worse things than being locked out of the Seelie Realm and getting drenched.” – Maia Roberts
- “The Clave’s always had its fault. My generation nearly destroyed everything in our passion to fix it. Yours will have to be wiser.” – Maryse Lightwood
- “There it is, the famous Morgenstern swagger. Or is it Wayland? Herondale? Lightwood? It’s hard to keep track of exactly who you are, isn’t it?” – Jonathan Morgenstern
We now have the song list from tonight’s Shadowhunters episode, What Lies Beneath, courtesy the show’s music supervisor, Lindsay Wolfington. Follow her on Twitter here.
Freeform has released new sneak peeks from What Lies Beneath (303). Watch them below.
What Lies Beneath airs April 3 at 8/7c.