The promo for the next Shadowhunters episode, A Dark Reflection, is now online.
A Dark Reflection airs July 24 on Freeform.
Love Is A Devil aired February 20.
- “I thought you hated me.” ” Call it an intense dislike.” – Isabelle Lightwood and Raphael Santiago
- “My mother’s back.” “…Which means I’ll make myself scarce.” – Alec Lightwood and Magnus Bane
- “I’m sure I’ll love Max, but Maryse? That woman hates me.” – Magnus Bane
- “Children have a way of making us terribly vulnerable.” – Valentine Morgenstern
- “Traditions change; specially those based on ignorance.” – Alec Lightwood
- “I’m never gonna let anyone hurt Alec.” – Jace Wayland
- “You think I’d invite Maryse Lightwood to my home for just anyone?” – Magnus Bane
- “I’m actually happy I didn’t maul you to death.” “Why? So you could slowly annoy me to death, instead?” – Maia Roberts and Jace Wayland
- “I met a certain warlock, who cared enough about a lost vampire to help him regain his faith.” – Raphael Santiago
- “I hate party crashers.” – Magnus Bane
Tonight, Max Lightwood‘s Rune Ceremony at Magnus Bane‘s loft turns into an evening where everyone must face their worst fears in the eighth episode of Shadowhunters season two, Love Is A Devil, on Freeform at 8/7c.
Preview the episode:
Freeform has released two sneak peeks from Love Is A Devil (208). Check them out below.
Love Is A Devil airs February 20 on Freeform.
Freeform has released new stills from EP 208, Love Is A Devil, which airs February 20.
Check out more images here.
The official episode description follows below.
Tasked with arranging his brother Max’s Rune Ceremony, Alec decides this would be the perfect opportunity for his family to get to know Magnus. But with tensions flying among the different Shadowhunters, Max’s big event quickly becomes an evening where they all must face their biggest fears.
Meanwhile, Simon makes a bold move as Isabelle finds an unlikely new ally.