The promo for the next Shadowhunters episode, Bad Blood, is now online.
Bad Blood airs March 1 on Freeform.
Freeform has released new stills and behind-the-scenes pictures from EP 108, Bad Blood, which airs March 1. These images give us a first look at the youngest Lightwood sibling, Max, and Lydia Branwell, who was written for the show.
Check out more stills here.
The official episode description follows below.
With word of Alec, Jace and Isabelle’s “extracurricular activities” with Clary reaching The Clave, a convoy is sent to observe the Lightwoods running the New York Institute. Once The Clave representative arrives, it is very clear how much trouble the Lightwoods are in.
Meanwhile, Clary is faced with a devastating decision.
Moo Shu To Go aired February 9.
- “Valentine can’t be handled by three-and-a-half Shadowhunters.” – Alec Lightwood
- “Excuse me. Are you insane, or just an idiot?” – Raphael Santiago
- “You can’t think I’m interested in saving your worthless life again?” – Raphael Santiago
- “I’m fine. I’m with Alec.” – Clary Fray
- “If he’s worthy, he will live. He will live in the glory of angels.” – Valentine Morgenstern
- “The world’s been ending for a thousand years. You get used to it.” – Alec Lightwood
- “You might know the Shadow World, but trust me, I know Brooklyn.” – Simon Lewis
- “Why do I keep getting kidnapped?” – Simon Lewis
- “You always handcuff people you wanna talk to?” – Simon Lewis
- “I’m getting seriously tired of saving your life.” – Isabelle Lightwood
Dead Man’s Party aired January 26.
- “There’s some truth to the idea that human beings should have a modicum of common sense.” – Alec Lightwood
- “I’m just an accounting student, I’ve no value to anyone.” – Simon Lewis
- “As far as I’m concerned, you could have it out with those Shadowhunters. Especially the blond one.” – Simon Lewis
- “Are you so desperate to get laid that you’d risk killing us?” – Alec Lightwood
- “Bloody Mary? Original recipe.” – Camille Belcourt
- “Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword is an idiot.” – Isabelle Lightwood
- “I told you you’re a hostage! Accept it.” – Raphael Santiago
- “I’m glad you do [want Simon]. We don’t.” – Raphael Santiago
- “Jace Wayland. Remember who your friends are.” – Raphael Santiago
- “No accounting for taste.” – Isabelle Lightwood
Tonight, Clary Fray asks her new companions to trust her and help save Simon Lewis from the vampires’ lair in the third episode of Shadowhunters, Dead Man’s Party, on Freeform at 9/8c.
Preview the episode: