What Lies Beneath aired April 4.
- “I think the owl is Jonathan.” – Jace Herondale
- “We just got a fire message from mom, saying she’s “dropping by” for an impromptu “family dinner”.” – Isabelle Lightwood
- “I am charming.” – Magnus Bane
- “Whenever you were feeling down, he’d sneak you up to the roof and point at all the stars. And he said…” “They’re the same stars in Mexico.” – Raphael Santiago and Rosa
- “It’s not easy to find something cute that can accommodate a weapon.” – Clary Fairchild
- “Cooking is an art, not science.” “If that were true, there wouldn’t be instructions.” – Magnus Bane and Alec Lightwood
- “My boys!” “I’m far from being a boy but I appreciate the sentiment.” “My apologies. I should respect my elders.” – Maryse Lightwood and Magnus Bane
- “There are worse things than being locked out of the Seelie Realm and getting drenched.” – Maia Roberts
- “The Clave’s always had its fault. My generation nearly destroyed everything in our passion to fix it. Yours will have to be wiser.” – Maryse Lightwood
- “There it is, the famous Morgenstern swagger. Or is it Wayland? Herondale? Lightwood? It’s hard to keep track of exactly who you are, isn’t it?” – Jonathan Morgenstern
Freeform has released new stills and behind-the-scenes pictures from EP 106, Of Men And Angels, which airs February 16.
Check out 90+ stills here.
The official episode synopsis follows below:
With Luke in dire need of help, Jace, Clary, and Simon take him to Magnus’ lair in hopes of saving his life. Once there, the story of how Valentine came to be evil and Jocelyn and Luke’s past is revealed to Clary in hopes of triggering her memory of what happened to the Mortal Cup.
Meanwhile, Isabelle and Alec are tasked to restore their family name in the eyes of the Clave.
Shadowhunters episode 103, Dead Man’s Party, airs on Freeform today at 9 PM.