Beside Still Water aired August 14 on Freeform.
- “When am I ever not careful?” – Jace Herondale
- “Angels would never be in favor of killing millions of innocent downworlders along with demons.” – Clary Fairchild
- “You gonna be okay?” “I’m the High Warlock of Brooklyn.” – Alec Lightwood and Magnus Bane
- “I’m so sorry, Clary. I love you.” – Jace Herondale
- “He’s dead.” – Alec Lightwood
- “Clarissa, I’m sorry. The two of you together are too dangerous.” – Valentine Morgenstern
- “You’ve never loved anyone but yourself.” – Clary Fairchild
- “Raziel, hear me. I call upon the mortal instruments and summon you into the mortal realm.” – Valentine Morgenstern
- “You may compel me to one action, Clarissa Morgenstern. What is it that you ask?” – Angel Raziel
- “Bring Jace back. Please.” – Clary Fairchild
- “You could’ve had anything else in the world. And you chose me.” – Jace Herondale
- “Bringing people back—there’s always a consequence.” – Jace Herondale
- “Deep down, I’ve always wanted a sister.” “Me, too.” – Isabelle Lightwood and Clary Fairchild.
- “You do realize this party would’ve been a funeral if not for you.” – Simon Lewis
- “I don’t think I can live without you.” – Alec Lightwood
- “A wise man once told me: relationships take effort.” – Magnus Bane
Posted in TV Show
- Tagged 2x20, alec lightwood, angel raziel, Beside Still Water, clace, clary fairchild, isabelle lightwood, jace herondale, magnus bane, malec, quotes, shadowhunters, Shadowhunters S2, simon lewis, valentine morgenstern
In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Katherine McNamara talked Jace and Clary, Clary’s relationship with Jonathan and Valentine, and more, in light of the summer finale of Shadowhunters tonight.
“The exciting thing about Clary and Jace right now is that for the first time in the series, they’re both in a place where they’re open to the possibility of a relationship and they’re open to exploring what this connection between them really is,” McNamara says. “Up until this point, one of them has either been suppressing feelings or running from them — one thing or another has been in their way and now they have this opportunity. Despite the impending doom and the other prevalent issues that need to be dealt with, they’re finding that their connection is extremely powerful and you saw that in that scene in the courtyard when they were tracking Jonathan. There is a power in their connection, there is a power in their emotions for each other that goes beyond any attraction, it goes beyond any flirtation. It’s truly a spiritual thing and there’s a power in that that we will see play into their attempts to defeat Valentine and the Seelie Queen.”
Read the full story here.
Posted in Actors News, TV Show
- Tagged clace, clary fairchild, entertainment weekly, interviews, jace herondale, jonathan morgenstern, Katherine McNamara, seelie queen, shadowhunters, Shadowhunters S2, valentine morgenstern
Freeform has released two sneak peeks from You Are Not Your Own (212). Check them out below.
You Are Not Your Own airs June 12 on Freeform.
Posted in TV Show, Video
- Tagged 2x12, alec lightwood, clace, clary fairchild, clips, imogen herondale, jace herondale, magnus bane, shadowhunters, Shadowhunters S2, valentine morgenstern
We have a first look at the second part of Shadowhunters season two. The brief teaser shows us Jace revealing to Clary that they’re not related.
Watch it below.
UPDATE: A second teaser with more characters is now online.
Shadowhunters season 2B returns Monday, June 5th at 8/7c
Posted in TV Show, Video
- Tagged Alberto Rosende, alec lightwood, clace, clary fairchild, Dominic Sherwood, isabelle lightwood, jace herondale, Katherine McNamara, luke graymark, magnus bane, raphael santiago, shadowhunters, Shadowhunters S2, simon lewis
Shadowhunters has released two awesome new promos centering on the main couples of the show – Malec and Clace.
Check out the clips below:
Less than a month to go for Shadowhunters!