Awake Arise Or Be Forever Fallen
Awake, Arise, Or Be Forever Fallen aired July 31 on Freeform.
- “So the Clave lied and Valentine has the Sword. Is anyone surprised?” – Seelie Queen
- “I appreciate you guys helping me but I think I need stitches. And definitely a rabies shot.” – Bartholomew “Bat” Velasquez
- “Magnus, you’re beautiful.” – Alec Lightwood
- “I knew the person who turned me. That boyfriend I was telling you about, his name was Jordan.” – Maia Roberts
- “I cannot but think that, every time I turn, this is what love got me.” – Maia Roberts
- “Jonathan and I are both trained by Valentine. If anyone can take him down, it’s me.” – Jace Herondale
- “What are you afraid of?” “Acid-washed jeans.” – Alec Lightwood and Magnus Bane
- “Key to having no fear is having nothing to lose. I guess that’s why I haven’t opened my heart in a hundred years. Then I met you.” – Magnus Bane
- “I used to believe Jonathan could be saved. But after what he did to Elliott and Dot and now Max, I’ll kill him with my bare hands if that’s what it takes.” – Clary Fairchild
- “The Mirror is Lake Lyn.” – Clary Fairchild
We now have the song list from tonight’s Shadowhunters episode, Awake, Arise, Or Be Forever Fallen, courtesy the show’s music supervisor, Lindsay Wolfington. Follow her on Twitter here.
Tonight, the Shadowhunters’ search for Jonathan Morgenstern intensifies as Magnus must make a decision based on Alec’s reveal about the Soul Sword in the eighteenth episode of Shadowhunters season two, Awake, Arise, Or Be Forever Fallen, on Freeform at 8/7c.
Preview the episode:
Freeform has released three sneak peeks from Awake, Arise, Or Be Forever Fallen (218). Check them out below.
Awake, Arise, Or Be Forever Fallen airs July 31 at 8/7c.
The promo for the next Shadowhunters episode, Awake, Arise, Or Be Forever Fallen, is now online.
Awake, Arise, Or Be Forever Fallen airs July 31 on Freeform.