The promo for the next Shadowhunters episode, The Fair Folk, is now online.
The Fair Folk airs June 26 on Freeform.
Posted in TV Show, Video
- Tagged 2x14, alec lightwood, clary fairchild, isabelle lightwood, jace herondale, seelie queen, shadowhunters, Shadowhunters S2, simon lewis, The Fair Folk
SHADOWHUNTERS – “Those of Demon Blood” – After several Shadowhunters are killed, The Institute turns to controversial methods to prevent a Downworlder uprising in “Those of Demon Blood,” an all-new episode of “Shadowhunters” airing Tuesday, June 19 (8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT). (Freeform/John Medland) KATHERINE MCNAMARA
Tonight, the New York Institute turns to controversial methods to deal with an imminent Downworlders uprising in the thirteenth episode of Shadowhunters season two, Those of Demon Blood, on Freeform at 8/7c.
Preview the episode:
Posted in TV Show
- Tagged 2x13, alec lightwood, clary fairchild, jace herondale, luke graymark, magnus bane, maia roberts, new york institute, shadowhunters, Shadowhunters S2, simon lewis, Those of Demon Blood
Freeform has released two sneak peeks from Those of Demon Blood (213). Check them out below.
Those of Demon Blood airs June 19 at 8/7c.
You Are Not Your Own aired June 12.
- “Your willingness to put your own comfort aside for the greater good is commendable.” – Imogen Herondale
- “I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind helping me out doing that thing you’re really good at, you know – making a man bend to your every will.” – Simon Lewis
- “Must be tough being like Shadowhunter royalty. All the power, prestige.” – Jace Herondale
- “I’m Valentine’s daughter, but I’m not my father.” – Clary Fairchild
- “Such an attractive couple. How long have you two been married?” – Rosa Santiago
- “Stealing angelic powers is something even a Greater Demon can’t do.” – Sebastian Verlac
- “My mother just died, but I feel that pain every day. I couldn’t shut that out if I tried.” – Clary Fairchild
- “Imogen wouldn’t dare slaughter her grandson.” – Valentine Morgenstern
- “That agony rune made me relive memories I’ve spent centuries trying to forget.” – Magnus Bane
- “You’ve had a lot taken away from you, Jace. But that’s all over now. You come from a line of great and powerful Shadowhunters, from a family that has been revered by generations. And feared by those who oppose all that is good and just.” – Imogen Herondale
Note: Starting now, we’ll be referring to Jace and Clary by their true names: Jace Herondale and Clary Fairchild.
Posted in TV Show
- Tagged 2x12, clary fairchild, imogen herondale, jace herondale, magnus bane, quotes, shadowhunters, Shadowhunters S2, simon lewis, valentine morgenstern, You Are Not Your Own
Mea Maxima Culpa aired June 5.
- “I think you should worry a little less about my love life and a little more about your fighting skills.” – Jace Wayland
- “No one’s ever seen the Mortal Mirror. We have no idea if it even exists.” – Imogen Herondale
- “Fall in line. Or you’ll end up like Aldertree in Idris facing reprimand.” – Imogen Herondale
- “I know you’re upset with me for attacking Clary, but barbecuing yourself to avoid me seems like a bit much.” – Maia Roberts
- “I thought I raised you to have common sense.” – Valentine Morgenstern
- “Valentine’s not my father. I’m not your brother, Clary.” -Jace Wayland
- “I had to kick my yin-fen addiction, and let’s just say London wasn’t the best place to do that.” – Sebastian Verlac
- “Sometimes just knowing that someone else can do something remarkable makes it possible for you to do it, too.” – Sebastian Verlac
- “Why are people talking about me?” “Why are you panicking?” – Simon Lewis and Raphael Santiago
- “Valentine Morgenstern, the man who dares to dream big.” – Azazel
Posted in TV Show
- Tagged 2x11, Azazel, clary fairchild, imogen herondale, jace herondale, maia roberts, Mea Maxima Culpa, quotes, raphael santiago, sebastian verlac, shadowhunters, Shadowhunters S2, simon lewis, valentine morgenstern, Victor Aldertree