We now have the song list from tonight’s Shadowhunters episode, Hail and Farewell, courtesy the show’s music supervisor, Lindsay Wolfington. Follow her on Twitter here.
The promo for the Shadowhunters summer finale, Beside Still Water, is now online.
Beside Still Water airs August 14 on Freeform.
Awake, Arise, Or Be Forever Fallen aired July 31 on Freeform.
- “So the Clave lied and Valentine has the Sword. Is anyone surprised?” – Seelie Queen
- “I appreciate you guys helping me but I think I need stitches. And definitely a rabies shot.” – Bartholomew “Bat” Velasquez
- “Magnus, you’re beautiful.” – Alec Lightwood
- “I knew the person who turned me. That boyfriend I was telling you about, his name was Jordan.” – Maia Roberts
- “I cannot but think that, every time I turn, this is what love got me.” – Maia Roberts
- “Jonathan and I are both trained by Valentine. If anyone can take him down, it’s me.” – Jace Herondale
- “What are you afraid of?” “Acid-washed jeans.” – Alec Lightwood and Magnus Bane
- “Key to having no fear is having nothing to lose. I guess that’s why I haven’t opened my heart in a hundred years. Then I met you.” – Magnus Bane
- “I used to believe Jonathan could be saved. But after what he did to Elliott and Dot and now Max, I’ll kill him with my bare hands if that’s what it takes.” – Clary Fairchild
- “The Mirror is Lake Lyn.” – Clary Fairchild
A Dark Reflection aired July 24 on Freeform.
- “Max is a soldier. It’s time we start treating him like one.” – Alec Lightwood
- “It won’t be the first time I’ve achieved the impossible.” – Valentine Morgenstern
- “Catching Simon is not that easy.” – Simon Lewis
- “We learn many things at the Citadel. Most importantly, virtue comes at a price.” – Cleophas
- “Jace is trying to sabotage me. He’s trying to make Clary hate me.” – Jonathan Morgenstern
- “When all is said and done, isn’t that what Max is born to do?” – Simon Lewis
- “I keep losing the people that I care about. One after the other.” – Clary Fairchild
- “I understand that he has demon blood. I know what he’s capable of. But he’s my brother.” – Clary Fairchild
- “You may not consider me family, but I care about you.” – Jace Herondale
- “You’re him. You’re Jonathan.” – Max Lightwood