You Are Not Your Own aired June 12.
- “Your willingness to put your own comfort aside for the greater good is commendable.” – Imogen Herondale
- “I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind helping me out doing that thing you’re really good at, you know – making a man bend to your every will.” – Simon Lewis
- “Must be tough being like Shadowhunter royalty. All the power, prestige.” – Jace Herondale
- “I’m Valentine’s daughter, but I’m not my father.” – Clary Fairchild
- “Such an attractive couple. How long have you two been married?” – Rosa Santiago
- “Stealing angelic powers is something even a Greater Demon can’t do.” – Sebastian Verlac
- “My mother just died, but I feel that pain every day. I couldn’t shut that out if I tried.” – Clary Fairchild
- “Imogen wouldn’t dare slaughter her grandson.” – Valentine Morgenstern
- “That agony rune made me relive memories I’ve spent centuries trying to forget.” – Magnus Bane
- “You’ve had a lot taken away from you, Jace. But that’s all over now. You come from a line of great and powerful Shadowhunters, from a family that has been revered by generations. And feared by those who oppose all that is good and just.” – Imogen Herondale
Note: Starting now, we’ll be referring to Jace and Clary by their true names: Jace Herondale and Clary Fairchild.