SNEAK PEEK: New scenes from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones International Trailer!

Posted on

As we reported a few hours ago, there will be a brand new international trailer for The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones coming out on Tuesday.

The Shaw Theatres’ YouTube page has uploaded a ten second preview of the trailer, which includes new scenes! Check it out below:

How exciting is this?! Can’t wait for the full trailer!

Advertisements

26 thoughts on “SNEAK PEEK: New scenes from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones International Trailer!

    Hunger Games Network said:
    April 29, 2013 at 9:47 am

    RT @jaceandclarycom: SNEAK PEEK: New scenes from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones International Trailer!: http://t.co/0DbwVADa2h

    Like

    cynthia h. said:
    April 29, 2013 at 9:50 am

    RT @jaceandclarycom: SNEAK PEEK: New scenes from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones International Trailer!: http://t.co/0DbwVADa2h

    Like

    cynthia h. said:
    April 29, 2013 at 9:50 am

    RT @jaceandclarycom: SNEAK PEEK: New scenes from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones International Trailer!: http://t.co/0DbwVADa2h

    Like

    Rocio Laimuns said:
    April 29, 2013 at 9:51 am

    RT @jaceandclarycom: SNEAK PEEK: New scenes from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones International Trailer!: http://t.co/0DbwVADa2h

    Like

    Rocio Laimuns said:
    April 29, 2013 at 9:51 am

    RT @jaceandclarycom: SNEAK PEEK: New scenes from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones International Trailer!: http://t.co/0DbwVADa2h

    Like

    Call me Chaarly said:
    April 29, 2013 at 9:56 am

    RT @jaceandclarycom: SNEAK PEEK: New scenes from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones International Trailer!: http://t.co/0DbwVADa2h

    Like

    Call me Chaarly said:
    April 29, 2013 at 9:56 am

    RT @jaceandclarycom: SNEAK PEEK: New scenes from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones International Trailer!: http://t.co/0DbwVADa2h

    Like

    Pam Mardo said:
    April 29, 2013 at 10:05 am

    “@jaceandclarycom SNEAK PEEK: New scenes from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones International Trailer!: http://t.co/m8o4k7ysLQ …”

    Like

    Pam Mardo said:
    April 29, 2013 at 10:05 am

    “@jaceandclarycom SNEAK PEEK: New scenes from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones International Trailer!: http://t.co/m8o4k7ysLQ …”

    Like

    Chelsea Delrosario said:
    April 29, 2013 at 10:49 am

    RT @jaceandclarycom: SNEAK PEEK: New scenes from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones International Trailer!: http://t.co/0DbwVADa2h

    Like

    Chelsea Delrosario said:
    April 29, 2013 at 10:49 am

    RT @jaceandclarycom: SNEAK PEEK: New scenes from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones International Trailer!: http://t.co/0DbwVADa2h

    Like

    Cez said:
    April 29, 2013 at 11:33 am

    http://t.co/0kwa4B8JVw Excited for tomorrow! πŸ™‚ INTERNATIONAL TRAILER! #TMI @TMI_PH @irarafala @maiacristianne @ninacarstairs

    Like

    Cez said:
    April 29, 2013 at 11:33 am

    http://t.co/0kwa4B8JVw Excited for tomorrow! πŸ™‚ INTERNATIONAL TRAILER! #TMI @TMI_PH @irarafala @maiacristianne @ninacarstairs

    Like

    TMI Philippines said:
    April 29, 2013 at 11:35 am

    RT @Ceziiiiiiie: http://t.co/0kwa4B8JVw Excited for tomorrow! πŸ™‚ INTERNATIONAL TRAILER! #TMI @TMI_PH @irarafala @maiacristianne @ninacarstairs

    Like

    TMI Philippines said:
    April 29, 2013 at 11:35 am

    RT @Ceziiiiiiie: http://t.co/0kwa4B8JVw Excited for tomorrow! πŸ™‚ INTERNATIONAL TRAILER! #TMI @TMI_PH @irarafala @maiacristianne @ninacarstairs

    Like

    Alassea Riddle said:
    April 29, 2013 at 11:42 am
    Alassea Riddle said:
    April 29, 2013 at 11:42 am
    YunnuHerondale :3 said:
    April 29, 2013 at 11:44 am

    RT @Ceziiiiiiie: http://t.co/0kwa4B8JVw Excited for tomorrow! πŸ™‚ INTERNATIONAL TRAILER! #TMI @TMI_PH @irarafala @maiacristianne @ninacarstairs

    Like

    YunnuHerondale :3 said:
    April 29, 2013 at 11:44 am

    RT @Ceziiiiiiie: http://t.co/0kwa4B8JVw Excited for tomorrow! πŸ™‚ INTERNATIONAL TRAILER! #TMI @TMI_PH @irarafala @maiacristianne @ninacarstairs

    Like

    bazinga baby said:
    April 29, 2013 at 12:25 pm

    SNEAK PEEK: New scenes from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones International Trailer! http://t.co/qmgA7mWUPI via @sharethis @myjaps

    Like

    bazinga baby said:
    April 29, 2013 at 12:25 pm

    SNEAK PEEK: New scenes from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones International Trailer! http://t.co/qmgA7mWUPI via @sharethis @myjaps

    Like

    JaceAndClary.com said:
    April 29, 2013 at 12:54 pm

    ICYMI: SNEAK PEEK: New scenes from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones International Trailer!: http://t.co/0DbwVADa2h

    Like

    four-ever divergent? said:
    April 29, 2013 at 3:08 pm

    @fourshawed it’s from the #CoBinternationalTrailer http://t.co/SY5q2KBqt3

    Like

    Erika Carstairs said:
    April 29, 2013 at 3:08 pm

    @fourshawed it’s from the #CoBinternationalTrailer http://t.co/SY5q2KBqt3

    Like

    Sam Watson said:
    April 29, 2013 at 5:17 pm

    RT @jaceandclarycom: SNEAK PEEK: New scenes from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones International Trailer!: http://t.co/0DbwVADa2h

    Like

    Sam Watson said:
    April 29, 2013 at 5:17 pm

    RT @jaceandclarycom: SNEAK PEEK: New scenes from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones International Trailer!: http://t.co/0DbwVADa2h

    Like

What do you think?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s